Answers to your questions
- How is Child Custody Determined?
- What is joint custody? What is sole custody?
- Child Support & Shared Custody: What You Need to Know
- My Spouse Is behind on His Child Support Payments and I Want to Revoke Visitation
- What impact could my dating have on child custody?
What you should know about child custody Read Transcript
ArticlesMore articles »
- What Every Parent Should Know About Child Custody
- How Does Child Custody Work in North Carolina?
- Parental Rights vs Best Interests of the Child: Visitation Disputes
- Obtaining Attorney’s Fees for Child Support and Custody Proceedings
- Grandparent Visitation: What Every Parent Should Know
- Changing Your Child Custody And Visitation
- When a Parent Abducts a Child
- Can My New Boyfriend Spend the Night Even Though I’m Not Divorced?
- I Want Virtual Visitation With My Child
- Can I Call an Expert Witness to Court?
FormsMore forms »
- Affidavit As To Status Of Minor Child
- Affirmation And Acknowledgement Of Paternity
- Court Complaint for Custody, Support, Alimony and Property Division
- Sample Separation Agreement
- Notice To Attend Mediation II
- Order Approving Parenting Agreement
- Order Approving Parenting Agreement Ii
- Order Of Contempt For Non-Payment Of Mediator’s Fees
- Order To Calendar Custody Or Visitation Dispute
VideosMore videos »
- Getting Through the Holidays Without the Kids
- Parenting Coordinators: Friend or Foe?
- Tips & Tricks for Successful Co-Parenting
- Can My Family Court Judge Be Disqualified from My Case?
- Should you appeal a decision of the court?
- Dividing Your Property – the House and Everything
- Child Support Video – When Money is on the Line
- The Alimony Secrets Video Seminar
- Everything You Need to Know about Child Custody
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Divorce
PodcastsMore podcasts »
- Child Custody & Support: What’s at Stake?
- Divorce vs. Facebook
- Homeless and Single
- March Means Divorce
- What Not to Tell Your Divorce Attorney
- Financial & Emotional Support During a Divorce
- Relocation and Child Custody
- Is Mediation Meant for You?
- The Price of Adulterous Love
- Is Your Spouse On Their Way Out?
StatutesMore statutes »
- §50-13.1. Action or proceeding for custody of minor child.
- §50-11.1. Children born of voidable marriage legitimate.
- §50-11.2. Judgment provisions pertaining to care, custody, tuition and maintenance of minor children.
- §50-13.1. Action or proceeding for custody of minor child
- §50-13.2. Who entitled to custody; terms of custody; visitation rights of grandparents; taking child out of State
- §50-13.8. Custody of persons incapable of self-support upon reaching majority
- §50-13.2A. Action for visitation of an adopted grandchild
- §50-13.3. Enforcement of order for custody