Answers to your questions
- How will I present evidence if custody must be litigated in court?
- What impact could my dating have on child custody?
- What can I do to improve my chances of gaining custody if I have not been a terrific parent in the past?
- If I have to prepare myself to go to court to determine custody, what should I know?
- Do the North Carolina Courts favor one parent over the other?
What you should know about child custody Read Transcript
ArticlesMore articles »
- Obtaining Attorney’s Fees for Child Support and Custody Proceedings
- Child Custody for Grandparents and Other Non-Parents in North Carolina
- Visitation Issues involving North Carolina Grandparents and Other Third Parties
- Child Custody: The Basics
- NC Child Custody: The Details
- Child Custody: When Do Children Get to Decide?
- International Child Abduction
- Changing Your Child Custody And Visitation
- Sex after separation
- Understanding the Contempt Process
FormsMore forms »
- Sample Separation Agreement
- Order Approving Parenting Agreement Ii
- Order Approving Parenting Agreement
- Notice To Attend Mediation II
- Order To Calendar Custody Or Visitation Dispute
- Order Of Contempt For Non-Payment Of Mediator’s Fees
- Affirmation And Acknowledgement Of Paternity
- Affidavit As To Status Of Minor Child
- Court Complaint for Custody, Support, Alimony and Property Division
VideosMore videos »
- Absolute Divorce Mysteries Revealed
- Virtual Visitation – NBC 17
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Divorce
- North Carolina Divorce Site Overview
- Child Support Video – When Money is on the Line
- Everything You Need to Know about Child Custody
- The Alimony Secrets Video Seminar
- Dividing Your Property – the House and Everything
PodcastsMore podcasts »
- Child Custody & Support: What’s at Stake?
- Divorce vs. Facebook
- Homeless and Single
- March Means Divorce
- What Not to Tell Your Divorce Attorney
- Financial & Emotional Support During a Divorce
- Relocation and Child Custody
- Is Mediation Meant for You?
- The Price of Adulterous Love
- Is Your Spouse On Their Way Out?
StatutesMore statutes »
- §50-11.2. Judgment provisions pertaining to care, custody, tuition and maintenance of minor children.
- §50-11.1. Children born of voidable marriage legitimate.
- §50-13.1. Action or proceeding for custody of minor child.
- §50-13.7. Modification of order for child support or custody
- §50-13.1. Action or proceeding for custody of minor child
- §50-13.2. Who entitled to custody; terms of custody; visitation rights of grandparents; taking child out of State
- §50-13.2A. Action for visitation of an adopted grandchild
- §50-13.3. Enforcement of order for custody