Answers to your questions
- How Long Does My Spouse Need to Pay Child Support?
- Child Support & Shared Custody: What You Need to Know
- Do I Have to Pay Child Support to Get Visitation Privileges?
- If I have custody will I receive child support payments?
- How is child support determined? What are the North Carolina Child Support Guidelines?
Everything you should know about child support Read Transcript
ArticlesMore articles »
- What You Need to Know About Child Support in North Carolina
- Can I Make My Spouse Pay My Attorney’s Fees for Child Support Proceedings?
- Can I Change My Child Support Agreement
- Grandparents & Child Support: The Basics
- Who to Contact When Your Spouse Isn’t Paying Child Support
- What is Contempt?
- Insurance Coverage for Former Spouses
- Stock Options as Income in Child Support
- How Much Child Support Will I Have to Pay?
- Choosing a Divorce Lawyer
FormsMore forms »
- Child Support Obligation Primary Custody
- Affirmation And Acknowledgement Of Paternity
- Consent Agreement And Order To Modify Child Support Order
- Instructions To Complete Order And Notice To Withold Income For Child Support
- Motion To Withhold Wages To Enforce Child Support Order
- Order To Withhold Income For Child Support
- Child Support Obligation Joint Or Shared Physical Custody
- Child Support Obligation Split Custody
- Court Complaint for Custody, Support, Alimony and Property Division
- Sample Separation Agreement
VideosMore videos »
- Negotiating College Costs in a Divorce
- Can My Husband Avoid Paying Child Support By Quitting His Job?
- Can My Family Court Judge Be Disqualified from My Case?
- Dividing Your Property – the House and Everything
- Child Support Video – When Money is on the Line
- The Alimony Secrets Video Seminar
- Everything You Need to Know about Child Custody
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Divorce
- Absolute Divorce Mysteries Revealed
- North Carolina Divorce Site Overview
PodcastsMore podcasts »
- Child Custody & Support: What’s at Stake?
- Divorce vs. Facebook
- Homeless and Single
- March Means Divorce
- What Not to Tell Your Divorce Attorney
- Financial & Emotional Support During a Divorce
- Relocation and Child Custody
- Is Mediation Meant for You?
- The Price of Adulterous Love
- Is Your Spouse On Their Way Out?
StatutesMore statutes »
- §50-11.2. Judgment provisions pertaining to care, custody, tuition and maintenance of minor children.
- §50-13.9. Procedure to insure payment of child support.
- §50-13.10. Past due child support vested; not subject to retroactive modification; entitled to full faith and credit
- §50-13.4. Action for support of minor child
- §50-13.6. Counsel fees in actions for custody and support of minor children
- §50-13.7. Modification of order for child support or custody
- §50-13.11. Orders and agreements regarding medical support and health insurance coverage for minor children