Answers to your questions
- If I have custody will I receive child support payments?
- How is child support determined? What are the North Carolina Child Support Guidelines?
- How long is child support paid or received? Are there any exceptions?
- What are the advantages to agreeing on a child support amount in a separation agreement?
- If both parents share custody does anyone pay child support?
Everything you should know about child support Read Transcript
ArticlesMore articles »
- Obtaining Attorney’s Fees for Child Support and Custody Proceedings
- Child Support: The Details
- Child Support Obligations of Grandparents
- Child Support Guidelines
- Child Support Guidelines Commentary
- Divorce and Health Insurance
- Changing Your Child Support
- Understanding the Contempt Process
- Interest on IRAs as “Income” for Purposes of Child Support
- Stock Options as Income in Child Support
FormsMore forms »
- Consent Agreement And Order To Modify Child Support Order
- Sample Separation Agreement
- Child Support Obligation Primary Custody
- Child Support Obligation Split Custody
- Child Support Obligation Joint Or Shared Physical Custody
- Order Revoking Obligor’s Licensing Privileges And Notice To Agency
- Order On Motion To Join Employer As Party To Enforce Wage Withholding
- Order Authorizing Reinstatement Of Obligor’s Licensing Privileges
- Notice Of Request For Income Withholding In Interstate Iv-D Case
- Order To Withhold Income For Child Support
VideosMore videos »
- Can I get a new family court judge?
- Can my spouse avoid paying child support by quitting his or her job?
- Absolute Divorce Mysteries Revealed
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Divorce
- North Carolina Divorce Site Overview
- Child Support Video – When Money is on the Line
- Everything You Need to Know about Child Custody
- The Alimony Secrets Video Seminar
- Dividing Your Property – the House and Everything
PodcastsMore podcasts »
- Child Custody & Support: What’s at Stake?
- Divorce vs. Facebook
- Homeless and Single
- March Means Divorce
- What Not to Tell Your Divorce Attorney
- Financial & Emotional Support During a Divorce
- Relocation and Child Custody
- Is Mediation Meant for You?
- The Price of Adulterous Love
- Is Your Spouse On Their Way Out?
StatutesMore statutes »
- §50-11.2. Judgment provisions pertaining to care, custody, tuition and maintenance of minor children.
- §50-13.4. Action for support of minor child
- §50-13.6. Counsel fees in actions for custody and support of minor children
- §50-13.7. Modification of order for child support or custody
- §50-13.9. Procedure to insure payment of child support.
- §50-13.10. Past due child support vested; not subject to retroactive modification; entitled to full faith and credit
- §50-13.11. Orders and agreements regarding medical support and health insurance coverage for minor children