Answers to your questions
- Is fault used in dividing marital property?
- How does death effect an unresolved equitable distribution claim?
- What are the steps that the courts take in dividing property?
- When does federal law take precedence over state law in terms of equitable distribution?
- What is the classification of property in the equitable distribution process?
Dividing Your Property And The House Read Transcript
ArticlesMore articles »
- Equitable Distribution: The Details
- Do you know how the courts distribute property in NC?
- Pension Issues and Divorce
- The Big Picture on Divorce in North Carolina
- Why You Shouldn’t Divorce Before Property is Settled
- The Price of Divorce
- Protecting Your Assets: Estate Planning and Divorce
- Four Things You Must Know About Divorce and Taxes
- Cabarrus County Local Rules Regarding Settlement Procedures
- Navigating Basic Court Procedure in North Carolina
FormsMore forms »
- Free Trader Agreement
- Sample Separation Agreement
- Equitable Distribution Affidavit
- Mecklenburg County Equitable Distribution Affidavit
- Cabarrus County Financial Affidavit
- Cabarrus County Equitable Distribution Inventory
- Notice of Financial Information Required
- Court Complaint for Custody, Support, Alimony and Property Division
VideosMore videos »
- Absolute Divorce Mysteries Revealed
- Should You Keep The House?
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Divorce
- North Carolina Divorce Site Overview
- Child Support Video – When Money is on the Line
- Everything You Need to Know about Child Custody
- The Alimony Secrets Video Seminar
- Dividing Your Property – the House and Everything