Answers to your questions
- Marital Property & Divorce
- After a separation, is money received as the result of property distribution taxable in North Carolina or taxable by the federal government?
- How are qualified plans, such as pension plans, profit-sharing plans, and 401k plans divided? What is a QDRO?
- Can pensions and retirements be divided?
- Can alimony and child support affect the distribution of property?
Dividing Your Property And The House Read Transcript
ArticlesMore articles »
- Retirement Plan Division
- A Guide to Business Division & Valuation
- Equitable Distribution: What You Need to Know
- Property Division: What You Need to Know
- Divorce & Professional Practice: What You Need to Know
- What Property is Divided in a Divorce?
- What is an Expert Witness?
- The Secret Cash Stash: When You Should Hide Money from Your Spouse
- The Basics of Equitable Distribution
- How Can I Protect My Pension in a Divorce?
FormsMore forms »
- Free Trader Agreement
- Equitable Distribution Affidavit
- Notice of Financial Information Required
- Court Complaint for Custody, Support, Alimony and Property Division
- Sample Separation Agreement
- Cabarrus County Equitable Distribution Inventory
- Cabarrus County Financial Affidavit
- Mecklenburg County Equitable Distribution Affidavit
VideosMore videos »
- Is My Ex Entitled to My Social Security Benefits?
- After the Divorce: Things to Do, Documents to Update
- The Secret Cash Stash– Is It a Good Idea?
- What to Do When a Spouse Is Hiding Assets
- Is My Spouse Entitled to Pet Visitation Rights?
- How can I keep my spouse out of the house?
- How do I get my spouse out of the house?
- Should You Keep The House?
- Dividing Your Property – the House and Everything
- Child Support Video – When Money is on the Line