Answers to your questions
- How do I ensure my right to equitable distribution of marital assets?
- What is the dual classification of property as partly marital and partly separate?
- Does absolute divorce bar an equitable distribution claim?
- What is the valuation of property?
- What is the identification of property in the equitable distribution process?
Dividing Your Property And The House Read Transcript
ArticlesMore articles »
- Protecting A Professional Practice
- Equitable Distribution: The Details
- Do you know how the courts distribute property in NC?
- Pension Issues and Divorce
- Why You Shouldn’t Divorce Before Property is Settled
- Protecting Your Assets: Estate Planning and Divorce
- Four Things You Must Know About Divorce and Taxes
- NC Divorce – The Big Picture
- The Price of Divorce
- Navigating Basic Court Procedure in North Carolina
FormsMore forms »
- Free Trader Agreement
- Sample Separation Agreement
- Equitable Distribution Affidavit
- Mecklenburg County Equitable Distribution Affidavit
- Cabarrus County Financial Affidavit
- Cabarrus County Equitable Distribution Inventory
- Notice of Financial Information Required
- Court Complaint for Custody, Support, Alimony and Property Division
VideosMore videos »
- How do I get my spouse out of the house?
- How can I keep my spouse out of the house?
- Absolute Divorce Mysteries Revealed
- Should You Keep The House?
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Divorce
- North Carolina Divorce Site Overview
- Child Support Video – When Money is on the Line
- Everything You Need to Know about Child Custody
- The Alimony Secrets Video Seminar
- Dividing Your Property – the House and Everything