Answers to your questions
- Marital Property: What is It?
- After a separation, is money received as the result of property distribution taxable in North Carolina or taxable by the federal government?
- How are qualified plans, such as pension plans, profit-sharing plans, and 401k plans divided? What is a QDRO?
- What Happens to My Pension in a Divorce?
- Can alimony and child support affect the distribution of property?
Dividing Your Property And The House Read Transcript
ArticlesMore articles »
- Retirement Plan Division
- Business & Divorce: Is Your Spouse Entitled to a Piece of Your Business?
- Equitable Distribution: What You Need to Know
- Property Division: What You Need to Know
- Will I Lose My Professional Practice in a Divorce?
- Do you know how the courts distribute property in NC?
- What is an Expert Witness?
- Should I Hide Money from My Spouse?
- What You Need to Know about North Carolina Property Division
- Is My Spouse Entitled to Half of My Pension?
FormsMore forms »
- Free Trader Agreement
- Equitable Distribution Affidavit
- Notice of Financial Information Required
- Court Complaint for Custody, Support, Alimony and Property Division
- Sample Separation Agreement
- Cabarrus County Equitable Distribution Inventory
- Cabarrus County Financial Affidavit
- Mecklenburg County Equitable Distribution Affidavit
VideosMore videos »
- Is My Ex Entitled to My Social Security Benefits?
- After the Divorce: Things to Do, Documents to Update
- Is it Legal to Hide Money from My Spouse During a Divorce?
- My Spouse is Hiding Assets
- Who Gets Custody of the Pet?
- How can I keep my spouse out of the house?
- How do I get my spouse out of the house?
- Should You Keep The House?
- Dividing Your Property – the House and Everything
- Child Support Video – When Money is on the Line