Answers to your questions
- What property is neither marital nor separate?
- How are qualified plans, such as pension plans, profit-sharing plans, and 401k plans divided? What is a QDRO?
- What does the term property include?
- After a separation, is money received as the result of property distribution taxable in North Carolina or taxable by the federal government?
- What role does acquisition of property play in the classification of property?
Dividing Your Property And The House Read Transcript
ArticlesMore articles »
- Equitable Distribution: The Details
- Do you know how the courts distribute property in NC?
- Pension Issues and Divorce
- Why You Shouldn’t Divorce Before Property is Settled
- Protecting Your Assets: Estate Planning and Divorce
- Four Things You Must Know About Divorce and Taxes
- What circumstances complicate property division?
- Protecting A Professional Practice
- NC Divorce – The Big Picture
- The Price of Divorce
FormsMore forms »
- Free Trader Agreement
- Sample Separation Agreement
- Equitable Distribution Affidavit
- Mecklenburg County Equitable Distribution Affidavit
- Cabarrus County Financial Affidavit
- Cabarrus County Equitable Distribution Inventory
- Notice of Financial Information Required
- Court Complaint for Custody, Support, Alimony and Property Division
VideosMore videos »
- Are there documents I need to have updated?
- Can my ex get my social security benefits?
- How do I get my spouse out of the house?
- How can I keep my spouse out of the house?
- What happens to the family pet in a divorce?
- Is my spouse hiding assets?
- Should I keep a secret cash stash?
- Absolute Divorce Mysteries Revealed
- Should You Keep The House?
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Divorce